pinterest-d9ec2.html paperswans: new things with red/orange gemstones

Pages

Translate

Friday, July 10, 2015

new things with red/orange gemstones

   I have been waiting to have time to work with some wonderful matte/natural gemstones and am so pleased with the results. Click on the first pic to see the textures. Rough natural garnet mixes with matte red agate and sparkly faceted Czech glass in rusts and oranges.

 I hand wrapped a strand of more faceted beads and added beads and caps to others for dangles to provide lots of movement and color and used one of my hand formed sterling silver clasps for a gorgeous closure. There is also a tiny Hill Tribe Sterling elephant to symbolize wisdom, power, loyalty, intelligence and strength. 

See it at RocksandPaperSwans 
http://etsy.me/1RkYlCb

I love what the pop of blue adds to this bracelet of matte red agate, jasper, Czech glass, and African recycled glass. I added an old sacred heart milagro that I got many years ago in Oacaca, Mexico and a pewter cross along with Hill Tribe sterling silver flowers for a beautiful tribal bohemian look.

It's in my shop now.
http://etsy.me/1S9bLMN


No comments: