pinterest-d9ec2.html paperswans: the new Girl Scout book is at the printer

Pages

Translate

Thursday, September 30, 2010

the new Girl Scout book is at the printer

I've done another big project for one of my favorite clients-
(I think I should qualify for an honorary badge soon! or at least
some Girl Scout cookies.)
The AD, Sara Gillingham, made the brilliant suggestion to adapt
what I had already been doing for headlines for a font to be used for the
body copy too. It has a crude paper cut look to it which
suits the book well. We used fontgarden.com to generate the font.
I'm working on a couple others now too just for fun (one, a curly
cut paper kind of font which I've used on my new website www.susanswan.com -
along with the Girl Scout PaperDaisies font.)






The journey theme for the girls this time is 'It's Your Story--Tell It!'
and I got to show animals from around the world. And even got
to do some animal masks that the girls can download and put together
themselves.

No comments: