pinterest-d9ec2.html paperswans: playing with papers again

Pages

Translate

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

playing with papers again

in the middle of another craft book- I just love this paper- it's a combination of an old paste paper overprinted with a piece of lace, and digitally overlaid onto another of my papers using swirly fonts on a red background...I could play with these all day.
I used it as a background for cut paper Chanukah candles...
or may use this version... have the flu so am not making decisions easily.

3 comments:

hotlibrary tech said...

The bottom sheet of paper with the blue design and candles is beautiful. You could sell scrap book papers.

paperswans said...

Yes I'd love to do that- I just need to find time to put together coordinating sets and do a little research about whom to contact and how to go about it.

EatinginHarlem said...

This is so amazing Susan! I really like the middle one! :)