pinterest-d9ec2.html paperswans: girl scout map up on web

Pages

Translate

Friday, November 6, 2009

girl scout map up on web



The Daisy Journey interactive map is now online and last night UPS delivered the poster version. I always love seeing the stuff I do out in the world. It is possible that a couple of the flowers may be turned into a 3-d version which would be loads of fun to see. Some of the flower characters didn't get much use in the final story; I'll show the whole bunch here so they can share in a couple of seconds of fame....

2 comments:

Bugs (in the Mojave) said...

Susan~ I'm having so much fun enjoying your blog. It is absolutely scrumptious.

Do you know the "Paris Breakfast" blog? It is worth taking a look at, if you've missed it. She goes to Paris on the sale from her paintings~and if you scroll back a couple of entries....she very recently had a show of her work at the French Library in Boston. Very nifty.

paperswans said...

Yes, I visit it (the blog, not Paris)
often. Thanks for reminding me- I'll add it to the links.