pinterest-d9ec2.html paperswans: crafty stuff

Pages

Translate

Saturday, June 13, 2009

crafty stuff

Another fun project for a book packager finished and out of here- I get to be crafty and come up with cards, tags, wrapping papers and make them different by cutting, folding, tearing...Who knew I would love teabag folding? Or punching... It's mostly because I love designing the papers- the projects look amazingly different depending on the papers I use. I have to reign myself in because I tend to come up with ideas too complicated and time consuming for the average crafter to want to tackle. And because I love pattern I can make every thing much too busy. I throw in some very clean simple things every once in a while to give everyone a breather. I have now have a huge store of paper designs that I've got to do something with...
Here are a couple of images that may or may not have made it into the books, not sure.

There are other variations of this '2' card in another post I think.

2 comments:

Bugs (in the Mojave) said...

you have three choices, cool~ interesting~ and the pop up is blotting the other one and it's late (funny?) But where is the choice for "Utterly Gorgeous" ???

I must say I think Morgan's "2" card is nothing but....utterly gorgeous. Utterly. Utterly.

BBQ Sparks

.Trudi Sissons said...

Y o u a r e very talented!

Thanks for signing on to my blog. And if you can't figure out what to do with all of your juicy and wonderful paste papers, I have an address!!